Bannerad

Monday, April 2, 2012

Old Marking Rubric

Here are the rubrics used last year to mark your projects.  In 2012 there will be some changes.  These rubrics are a good start for you when doing your first draft.  The new rubrics will be done by Monday April 9th.


There are 2 categories that you will be marked in for your Movie Project.  One is Production and Direction (The artistry of your movie) and Content.  Here are the two rubrics that will be used.  Feel free to print them off and ask questions.  If you have completed a movie and want to make it better please use the rubrics to achieve a better mark.

Production and Direction Marking Rubric

Content Marking Rubric

9 comments:

  1. This is very interesting blog and full of useful info. I was finding this type of information from long time. Everything is  beautifully define in your blog. Thanks for your useful info. Advertising on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well. Advertising on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your idea is outstanding the issue is one thing that not enough persons are speaking intelligently about. I am very completely satisfied that.http://www.hotelapartmentsindubai.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but i would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well.Testking Microsoft 70-640

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the brilliant tutorial. I never thought I’d be able to set up Ubuntu, but it happened. I’m quite proud of myself, and grateful to you lol.Thanks you really helped me out! I even got it working!contentarcade

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. Thanks for posting such informative content. It is extremely helpful for me.cheapcar4rentals.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.superleather.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. like Judy implied I didnt even know that anybody able to profit $7539 in one month on the computer. have you seen this web link

    http://bit.ly/15JaRPU

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will be always checking your blog. Its really very nice and i will only say thanks for sharing this great information with us. check out plagiarismcheck

    ReplyDelete